7.27.2009

My little Mischief-Maker Turns One!







All I can say is wow. Look at my one year old! I remember this age with Nora. It's like they suddenly understand- everything. Wells has blossomed in a way that I hadn't expected. He found his voice, and his personality all very quickly. It's so fun to see him becoming a little boy. Today I was getting dressed and turned to find him sitting IN the bookshelf with a big smile on his face. He proceeded to pull every book off one at a time. I told Nora that I was going to get the camera and to absolutely NOT pull him off that shelf. I was gone for less than a minute. She pulled him off the shelf. But now that he knows it's available, he was back up there in seconds- like a little monkey. I just can't believe an entire year has gone by since this little fella entered my life. I can't imagine our family without him. We love you Wells! Even your little devilish streak.

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Adorable photos - happy birthday to Wells!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Wells!

I remember I was at the airport and Dave told me he had arrived. I can't beleive it has been a year.