12.09.2009

Christmas Photo Shoot











I have been trying for a while to get an updated picture of the kids to put with our Christmas cards this year. My problem is Wells. Everytime I get out the camera, he runs the other way. I can't get him to hold still at all. Occasionally I will try to get Nora to hold on to him for me while I snap some pictures, but that always ends in him crying- not good for the overall success of our photo session. The other day I stumbled upon the greatest tool. Wells was playing in one of our toy baskets, which he does on a regular basis, and a light bulb went on over my head. I told Nora to stand next to him, and viola! He couldn't run away but wasn't upset for a full minute or two while I snapped one picture after another. Although we did get some cute ones, Josh insisted on a Christmas photo collage, which I wouldn't have expected that he had time to do this year, but he traded some sleep for it. I would post a picture of the final result, but then receiving your card this year would loose some of its surprise factor. We can't have that, can we?

1 comment:

Derrill Watson said...

Oh, former not-quite-mission-companions have nothing to lose. Will you post the collage eventually?