12.16.2009

Santa Clause is coming to Town
















I use the ward Christmas party as my opportunity to get Santa Clause pictures with the kids. For anyone who knows me, I am not completely enthusiastic about the whole Santa Clause myth. I'll be honest, I have told Nora that it is just fun to pretend. In fact, the only way I could get her to sit on his lap was to reveal that it was actually a friend of ours dressed up. Then, she was all over it! Wells, on the other hand was not having it. He basically said, 'I'll do it, but I'm not going to be happy about it'. The faces that he was giving Santa were hilarious. I'm so glad I got pictures.





1 comment:

Stacey said...

We just got your Christmas card. your family is so adorable!! One day we will finish school, one day. :) We are not keen on the Santa myth either, we don't like making things up and lying to the kids. I thought we were the only ones. :) Loved your letter, ours is coming.