8.07.2010

The Peabody Essex Museum






If you haven't visited this really cool museum yet-- you should! I had always heard of the Peabody Essex Museum, but it took free friday to actually get me there. What a great place! Not only that, but I feel like I have finally discovered Salem and I found it to be unbelievably charming. Who knew? We had a great morning exploring the museum with some friends and then enjoyed a picnic lunch in their sun-filled atrium. The museum had SOOO much that we didn't get to see, but with small children in tow, it was probably better that way. By the time we left, Wells was Done (with a capital 'D') He fell asleep in the stroller on the way back to our car. I think the little buzzers that tell you that you're getting too close to something valuable were glad to see us go.

No comments: