11.09.2010

Princess Tea Party













Somehow Nora's favorite store called to ask if she wanted to attend a princess tea-party there. I thought it would be a fun outing for just the two of us and made Josh stay home on Saturday so that we could go without Wells (it was during his nap time) It turned out to be a little over-crowded with princesses but the whole event was fun because it was just us girls. Nora and I browsed the mall and looked at all the things we always want to but don't because I can't deal with a toddler in certain places. I ended up breaking the bank at gymboree, ironically on clothes for Wells (Nora gets great hand-me-downs from her very generous cousins and thankfully I hardly ever have to buy her anything) and it was great to browse the store without worrying about him climbing a clothes rack like a monkey and pulling it over (yes, this really has happened.) We ended up staying out a little longer than expected and came home to find that the boys had napped, done yardwork and gone for a scooter ride down the block. Thanks, Josh!

1 comment:

Cara said...

What a fun day!! And, Nora looks like she's LOVING the princess outing!