2.07.2011

Crafts
















These snowy days have certainly exhausted my idea bank for indoor activities. I think these little bird houses were worth the $1.50 I spent on them. Today we rode scooters and played ball in the gym at church. It was actually Josh's idea because Wells asks to ride his scooter EVERY day and is always THROWING things. The kids loved it. Why didn't he think of that months ago??? Afterwards we drove around the temple while Wells dosed off in an actual TIRED sleep, like from real physical exertion. What bliss.

1 comment:

MaryAnne said...

I used to take the kids to the church gym last winter. Yesterday I took them to my sister's place and they threw balls at each other for an hour - and it was so nice to see them genuinely tired! It's hard when even their gymnastics class gets snowed out!

Looks like they really enjoyed those bird houses =)