9.04.2008

Walden Pond





We love this local swim spot. Nora and her friends met at Walden Pond (yes, the Walden Pond) for some swimming and a beach picnic this morning. As you can see, we're trying to squeeze in these summer activities while the weather is still warm. This lake is always beautiful and clean so it's become very popular among Nora's crowd. I was proud of myself for somehow juggling both kids there including breastfeeding twice while supervising (or delegating the supervision of) my almost 2 1/2 year old. We only had one screaming tantrum the whole day!

3 comments:

Jessica and Tim said...

Chet would die for an outing like that. I just don't trust any local ponds in Ogden. You look amazingly serene and like a pro with both of the kiddies in tow. You are wonderful!

Emma said...

Look at you go! You're a natural!

Bryn said...

I grew up with something like this too. It was always so fun. Cute pictures and way to go .. you are doing great as a mommy of two!